CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, July 26, 2010

La Nourriture Belle- Beautiful Food

This has been a long time coming...I have had a love for food ever since I was a little girl. I remember watching my mom cooking dinner and desserts in the kitchen and always wanting to help. By the time I was 11 years old, I was making cookies weekly for my dad, and I was learning how to make my mom's fabulous dishes! When I was 13 years old, I truly fell in love with food. It all started with Martha Stewart and the most beautiful 4th of July iced sugar cookies, at least that's the specific experience I can connect my new passion to. I had to hurry to the store to buy all of the bottles and supplies to make these awesome flag cookies...but mine were not quite as pretty as Martha's. From then on my life was filled with food- food magazines, food shows, cooking classes, culinary classes, culinary school, cake decorating, and of course finding and buying fun kitchen tools! I find myself sometimes day dreaming about a particular food and the texture, taste, smell, feel...each food has so much depth and personality. (Except for olives- Olives shouldn't be considered a food) So welcome to the wonderful world of food with Camille! I'll be sharing tips on cooking, new recipes, fun finds in food, tools, and restaurants, and my thoughts and obsessions with food. Bon appetit!

0 comments:

Post a Comment